It’s Back to School time and to celebrate The iMums have teamed up with iTooch by eduPad for a fun giveaway. One lucky reader will win their choice of 32GB Nexus 7 tablet or a 16GB iPad Mini!! So whether you are an Apple fan or an Android fan you can get a great tablet for the new school year. If you win which one would you choose? To make the giveaway fun we have a little Spot the Difference competition for you – look at the 2 pictures (below) of iTooch in the classroom and find the 7 differences and you can enter to win.
iTooch make a great range of educational apps and they are available on iOS, Android and Windows 8 Platforms. The iTooch line of educational apps have been created by teachers and designed to meet US Common Core Curriculum standards from 1st Grade to 8th Grade. The apps cover Mathematics, Language Arts, Music, Health and Science. We have previously reviewed iTooch Elementary School and iTooch Middle School, our student testers found the apps engaging and we were impressed by the large amount of content and the fact that the questions kept changing.
The iTooch apps have had a recent upgrade (since those reviews were written), new features include:
– A brand new interface: the user experience has been completely redesigned in order to be clearer, more colorful and simpler to use.
– Multiple players: this feature is designed to handle multiple players such as students in the same classroom, siblings or friends.
– Speech synthesis: the most asked for feature is now available on the new version of iTooch apps! This feature will be very helpful to our youngest users who are learning to read as well as to students with special needs.
– Font Size adjustment: thanks to this new feature, users will now be able to adjust font size to their preference.
– and lots of other cool stuff, like an improved blackboard, a scientific calculator, tutorials… as well as lots of new activities.
You can check out their entire range on iTunes here:
You can check out the entire range on The Google PlayStore here
SPOT THE DIFFERENCES
Look at these 2 pictures of iTooch in the classroom and spot the 7 differences.
If you get stuck on finding all the differences check back frequently as I will drop hints here every few days to help you find them – one hint per difference!
1) Something is missing from on top of the desk
2) How’s the Weather outside?
3) What is in iTooch’s hand?
4) Look on the floor
5) How many planes??
6) What’s written on the board?
7) What’s drawn on the board ?
There are 2 compulsory entries in this giveaway- 1) correctly spotting the 7 differences and 2) the blog post comment. You can also earn extra entries via giving iTooch and The iMums some Social Media love and via sharing the giveaway. If you do any Facebook entries please like The iMums and iTooch and friend request Mary TheiMum, if you do any Twitter entries please follow TheiMums and iTooch. Please enter via the Rafflecopter widget. Prize will be shipped from USA, winner responsible for any import duties/ taxes.
Mary is originally from England but now lives in California with her husband, dog, cat and three children. Mary and her family love Apple products and own an iPad2, iPad3, iPad Mini, iTouch, iPhone5 and several MacBook Pros. They also love cub scouts, skiing, camping and hiking. The family iPads are also used for therapy for their daughters Apraxia (speech disorder).